GDPR and your data:
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or the use of personal data, you can contact me at the registered address on this website and below:
Stephen Moore details
Stephen Moore Marketing Ltd (the “company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) provide marketing, business development, training and consultancy services. The Company is registered in the UK as STEPHEN MOORE MARKETING Limited, registered in England & Wales at 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ Company Nr "pending".
The definition of personal data
Personal Data is data that relates to a living individual which by itself, or with other data, can be used to identify you.
How your personal data is collected
We collect personal data about you through various ways, both directly and indirectly which includes:
· Telephone conversations between you and our staff (we do not audio record any conversations).
· Email communications.
· Entering details into our website – see website users.
· Entering details into our CRM (online portal).
· Face to face meetings and at our events.
· Contact via social media.
· E-signature documents (e.g. via. EchoSign).
· Social media searches such as LinkedIn
· Clients and vendor interaction.
· Our network contacts / others who may refer you to us.
What happens when you withhold your data?
The information enables us to provide you with our specialist, high quality, tailored services,
Where you are obliged to provide personal data, or where we require your personal data to progress the service, the consequences of failure to provide the data may be that:
· we will not be able to supply you with the service that you have requested.
· we may not be able to fulfil our contractual requirements.
· we may not be able to continue with our relationship.
Why am I processing the data?
As necessary, the company will process your personal data for our own legitimate interest, or those of other persons and organisations which includes;
· For good governance, accounting, managing and auditing of our business operations.
· To monitor emails, calls and other communications, and activities related to our service provision.
· To facilitate creation and manage online accounts.
· To collect your personal information from 3rd parties in order to research suitability for specific services.
· For our internal administrative activities, such as invoicing where relevant.
· To process or share your data in connection with crime detection, tax collection or actual or anticipated litigation
· For market research, analysis and developing statistics.
As necessary, the company will process your personal data with your consent:
In certain circumstances which require us to ask for your consent to process your personal data in a particular way.
To provide consent we will normally require you to provide written confirmation (e.g. email or completed consent form, or a tick box / web form). You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
When and how will I be informed?
When we engage with you for the first time, when you approach us, or visit our website(s), we will provide you with this privacy notice. If significant changes are made – we will inform you.
Where we gather your personal data prior to contacting you, we will:
Inform you that we hold your personal data (what we hold and from which source the personal data originated, and if applicable, whether it came from publicly accessible sources) and;
Provide you (the individual) with this Privacy Notice (transparency information) no later than one month after we have collected the data, or when we first communicate if that is before one month and;
Ask you to register with us to continue the relationship and process this information on the basis that we will provide our services to you according to this privacy notice.
How is my personal data safeguarded?
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, or other unauthorised uses, and to remove your personal data when it is no longer required for its intended purposes.
We will protect personal data through the following principles;
Not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data.
Protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
Keeping personal data up to date.
Storing and destroying it securely.
Ensuring that appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards are in place to protect personal data. These measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
Regularly reviewing our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures.
Who will you share my personal data with?
Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may share your personal data for various reasons with certain categories of third parties such as:
· Clients (including current, past and prospective clients)
· Our internal staff
· Business associates – we may share client / B2B contact details.
· Individuals and organisations who hold information related to your reference or application to work with us, such as current, past or prospective employers, educators and examining bodies and employment and recruitment agencies.
· Technology platforms and suppliers; including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software provider (s) and data forwarding agencies where we have an appropriate processing agreement (or similar protections) in place.
We will not sell or rent to any third party any of the personal information or data that you provide to us.
Where we share personal information with vendors who perform services on our behalf, based on our instructions (data processors), we ONLY authorise these vendors to use or disclose the information as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
Where is my personal data held?
Please be aware that your information may be securely stored in locations including:
Local file servers and file structures in the UK and the EEA.
CRM and Database systems provided by 3rd party providers, based in the UK and the EEA.
Cloud-based systems (1st and 3rd party) whose servers are located within the UK and the EEA.
Will my personal data be transferred overseas?
The Company will not transfer the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
If this becomes a requirement, we will inform you and only transfer data outside of the European Economic Area or EEA (i.e. the Member States of the European Union, together with Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data.
We will obtain explicit consent from you, prior to sharing any sensitive personal information.
What data is collected By Automated Means?
Website Cookies and Third Party Apps:
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our Sites, such as social media sharing tools, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. Subject to applicable law, Stephen Moore Marketing is not responsible for these providers' information practices.
We will ask for your consent for some aspects of these activities which are not covered by our legitimate interests, in particular, the collection of data via cookies when you use our websites.
Last Policy Update:
3rd June 2020